[bug #60434] Audio not working (archlinux)

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [bug #60434] Audio not working (archlinux)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 03:17:36 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #5, bug #60434 (project denemo):

Hello, I am as well getting that error. Saying that Audio Backend and Midi are
Unknown. And in the Change Preferences view the only option for 'Audio
backend' and 'MIDI backend' is 'none' (I do not have the option 'default').
Did anybody resolve issue? Do we have to manually install anything for that?

I am using Manjaro with Denemo 2.6.19

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?60434>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/