Re: SOLVED Re: How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: SOLVED Re: How to scroll with an unmeasured piece?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 16:04:24 +0000

I've just tried with Windows 10, Denemo version October 23rd.
An Unmeasured staff fills happily with crotchets but they do disappear off the right hand edge and don't appear on a lower line if I pull the red line up (which would normally show the further bars.If I Spilt the measure at cursor the second line appears but goes off the edge again unless split again
Best wishes
Joe WIlkinson