Re: now no denemo

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: now no denemo
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 11:53:32 +0200

Debian has a specific location for the docs which is different from the
application default. They have a patch to change the directory hardcoded
in the source when choosing Help > Browse Manual in the menu. Since I am
using the latest source from git and don't want to patch it, I have
changed the build scripts to use the application's original path. I have
uploaded new packages. Please test.

Andreas