Re: now no denemo

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: now no denemo
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 07:24:37 -0400

Hi all,
I see from a different thread that the compile issue is fixed.
I need to know what package contains libfluidsynth  is it fluid synth or the dev package?
Isn't there anyone out there with a respository of bleeding edge debs that could include denemo?
Anyways I did get 2.2.0 back from my distro. I  hesitant to install the latest and greatest it was a big waste of my time.
I may however put it on my windows laptop possibly...
Thanks,
Aaron

Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work
On 2020-08-30 22:47, aaron mehl wrote:
> Hi,
> Yeah I used your packages and part of the issue seems to be it wanting
> older versions of dependencies as well
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Note, selecting 'denemo' instead of './denemo_2.4.0_amd64.deb'
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>  denemo : Depends: libfluidsynth1 (>= 1.1.6-4~) but it is not installable
>           Recommends: denemo-doc (= 2.4.0) but 2.4.2 is to be installed
>  but doing this from a repository would make this so much easier.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Aaron

Which version of libfluidsynth do you have available in your package
manager? I am building on the current stable version of the Debian
distribution.

Andreas