Re: now no denemo

From: aaron mehl
Subject: Re: now no denemo
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2020 16:47:37 -0400

Hi,
Yeah I used your packages and part of the issue seems to be it wanting older versions of dependencies as well
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'denemo' instead of './denemo_2.4.0_amd64.deb'
or been moved out of Incoming.

 denemo : Depends: libfluidsynth1 (>= 1.1.6-4~) but it is not installable
          Recommends: denemo-doc (= 2.4.0) but 2.4.2 is to be installed
 but doing this from a repository would make this so much easier.

Thanks for your help,
Aaron
Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work