Aural training with Denemo (was Re: eartraining with lilypond?)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Aural training with Denemo (was Re: eartraining with lilypond?)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:39:27 +0100

I'm switching this thread to the
address@hidden
mailing list as it is not directly relevant to LilyPond.
See below for reply:
On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 07:48 +0200, Stefan Thomas wrote:
> Dear Richard,
> looks interesting! I would like to know: is denemo also available as
> app?
I think you mean for a smartphone or tablet under a Android or similar
operating system - the answer is no.
> And how could one implement his own exercises?
The exercises are scripts in a language called Scheme. Simple
customization (such as changing the number of attempts) can be made
without knowing the language just by changing one number for another in
the script (or one message for another etc). Help is always available
on this mailing list in case of problems or for further ideas.

HTH

Richard