[Denemo-devel] [bug #56821] Speech program to use with Denemo

From: Rain Wilber
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #56821] Speech program to use with Denemo
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 21:59:16 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Just wanted to recommend a speech software program that I've found useful in
working with Denemo on Windows platform. The program is called 'Tazti' and it
is works quite well with keyboard shortcuts in Denemo (including the
double-keypresses).

With Linux (and Windows), there is Simon speech software, but may be a bit of
a learning curve in getting things up and running (and I had trouble getting
documentation; Although documentation comes with the download, it wasn't set
up correctly, so there would be a bit of guess-work to get things going).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?56821>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/