Re: [Denemo-devel] characters in manual showing up

From: Freeman Gilmore
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] characters in manual showing up
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:58:47 -0400

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 7:56 AM Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 2019-08-26 at 07:28 -0400, Freeman Gilmore wrote:
> In the manual
Is that the manual launched from within the program or one online?

>  there are  characters showing up that are not part of the script in
> many places,   For example  e.g. looks like e. g.   Tried on two
> computers , the same thing.     Is this a fault of my computers?   If
> so what can I do?

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/denemomanual.pdf;hb=HEAD

is a PDF of the manual that won't have that problem I think.

No problem and i think it is better with the illustrations.   Should be in documents on your web site, if it is ready for prime time.

Thank you,
ƒg

HTH