[Denemo-devel] [bug #56769] Czech translation update of the file to Tran

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #56769] Czech translation update of the file to Translation Project
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 17:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,
I've experienced the issue with the service. See the message and the file is
attached:

"Hi! I am the service robot at the Translation Project,
and was awakened by your submission of 'denemo-2.3.cs.po'.

***> Your PO file seems to have no entries at all, like if it were
empty.

Some error reported above (marked with "***>") prevents me from
accepting your PO file. Sorry! But do not hesitate to resubmit your
PO file, once you think the problem has been fixed. As a robot I am
incredibly patient at these things!

The Translation Project robot, in the
name of your kind translation coordinator.
<address@hidden> "

Greetings, Pavel Fric

File Attachments:

Date: Sat 17 Aug 2019 09:23:07 PM UTC  Name: denemo-2.3.cs.po  Size: 1MiB