[Denemo-devel] Multiline text & Music

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Multiline text & Music
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 21:59:22 +0100

Hi Richard,

I just created a new test file of 4 bars of C crotchets.
Then used Directives MarkingsĀ  >> Text/Symbol >> Multiline Text & Music to add a comment on bar 2.

I rapidly typed This is a test.
A T appeared in the upper box and a Progress Window.
After 3 minutes I tried using the X to close the box, which did, but the Progress window is still running while I have opened this mail client and written this message.

There seems to be something wrong here, but I cannot see what.

Joe