Re: [Denemo-devel] Custom Barlines

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Custom Barlines
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 16:41:56 +0100

On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 13:42 +0000, NagyMusic wrote:
> I also wanted to ask, if I may, how to best go around producing a
> violin part in the given score? While I can view the typeset part in
> Denemo Print View (=> Part), the empty measure rests are not
> compressed. I tried using Multi-Measure Rests command found in
> Notes/Rests, but with no success.

Did you find the Help text that comes with that command?

Command: MultiMeasureRests

Information:
Creates a multi-measure rest from the whole measure rests after the
cursor, or inserts the number of rests you specify after the cursor,
making them a multi-measure rest. Multi-measure rests will be typeset as
individual whole measure rests if any other part being typeset has music
during them.

There was a typo in that text which I have now fixed ("if" was "in").
You didn't describe what happened when you used this command - the
command is working as described...

Richard