Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 13:24:42 +0000 (UTC)

Richard,

Sorry for my stupidity, but I'm really not sure what you're referring to. All I'm doing is double-clicking on the Denemo icon to launch. Should I be following some other procedure.

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 9:11 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 14:53 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On 05/10/2017 02:33 PM, Richard Shann wrote:
> > That is to say a directory whose name starts ".denemo-" followed by a
> > version number. It is created in your home directory when you run a
> > version of Denemo for the first time. It holds your preferences, which
> > will be picked up when you try out a new binary from Jeremiah.
> > From previous emails it would seem your home directory
> > is /Users/anthonyventura
> >
> > if so
> >
> > rm -rf /Users/anthonyventura/denemo-*
> >
> > would remove all the old ones created by Denemo.
>
> Did you forget the dot in front of the denemo directory, i.e. should it be

yes, sorry Tony, I forgot the dot in front of the directory name. So

rm -rf /Users/anthonyventura/.denemo-*

is the correct command as Andreas says.