Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not ty

From: Tony Ventura
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] First Time Denemo [Mac] User - "LilyPond count not typeset this score"
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 13:02:18 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, Richard, getting to teach today & tomorrow, will get this asap.

Also, just now for the first time on my newer MacBook Pro 2016, I was able to launch Denemo by double-clicking, instead of launching via the Terminal, pasting this string:

/Users/anthonyventura/Desktop/Desktop/Denemo.app/Contents/MacOS/denemo.sh

Kind regards,
Tony Ventura
www.tonyventura.com

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 8:48 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:

On Wed, 2017-05-10 at 12:06 +0000, Tony Ventura wrote:
> I have to figure out what you mean by this when time permits

> >To get a clean start you need to remove a directory named
> >~/.denemo-xxx

That is to say a directory whose name starts ".denemo-" followed by a
version number. It is created in your home directory when you run a
version of Denemo for the first time. It holds your preferences, which
will be picked up when you try out a new binary from Jeremiah.
From previous emails it would seem your home directory
is /Users/anthonyventura

if so

rm -rf /Users/anthonyventura/denemo-*

would remove all the old ones created by Denemo.

Please don't feel pressured to reply quickly!