[Denemo-devel] Problem

From: John Pye
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Problem
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 11:59:22 -0000

Dear Denemo,

Firstly I must apologise because I have looked through the manual, tried several things and still can’t solve my problem. It is probably simple, but as a novice I can’t find a solution, so I will be very grateful if you can help.

I have produced a simple score of about 50 bars, just for saxophone. When I click on print preview, some lines may have 8 bars in while others may only have 2. There are two lines of bars which extend to the side of the page, but the margin setting is 20mm, and is obeyed on the LH side but not the RH side. Can you help please?

Regards,

John Pye