Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 22:09:04 +0000

On Tue, 2017-01-24 at 12:06 -0600, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
> I was able to remove all
> the unwanted stuff one at a time by right clicking and doing object
> delete.

Backspace is the most common shortcut I use for delete, I see that
Ctrl-Del does the delete *at* the cursor...
If you press down backspace and wait you'll delete everything before the
cursor (though there is a command in the Staff menu for that).
And of course there's always selecting (mouse drag) and Ctrl-x