Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Usage question: Key signatures
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 10:34:15 +0000

On Mon, 2017-01-23 at 14:18 -0600, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
> But I am having some problems, one with key signatures. I initially
> selected
> G major, which appeared in the denemo display as I expected, but the
> typeset
> display had no key signature,

thinking on this, the only way I can imagine you get this is to have a
custom score layout, which you might have if you started from an example
(these mostly illustrate advanced usage). The Print View has a watermark
telling you that a custom score layout is being used.

Can you just check that if you do File->New and then change the initial
key signature and Typeset in the Print View then everything matches?