Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:31:15 +0000

On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 11:37 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Am 14.01.2017 um 11:10 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 11:13 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
[...]
> I'll be happy to help if you say how to debug. I have no idea how to
> proceed. The \include is always there once created, and I checked that
> the Temp directive is present, too. Both never disappear.

Thanks for this. Yes, it will get harder to debug from now. I did have
an idea, though: do you have some window manager that is forcing the
Playback View window to be full screen or something? While developing
this code I ran into problems if the window was larger than the actual
page size (the yellow area not extending to left and top but leaving a
gray area outside the printed page).
I can't reproduce this on my machine, but it would explain things ...