Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building with Gtk 3.22
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 10:10:27 +0000

On Sat, 2017-01-14 at 11:13 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:

> I don't know how to debug further. But on the other hand, the playback
> view is not that important for me.

sorry, my first email rather buried the next step - I replied more fully
just now (I had to get some sleep!)
I'm grateful to you for doing all this investigation - I realize you
don't need the Playback View, but there are others who do want to
practice their part to a scrolling score, so I would like to pin down
this problem if you can spare the time.