Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #49461] macOS Sierra causing crash

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #49461] macOS Sierra causing crash
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 09:19:50 -0600

Unfortunately, I don't have access to Mac Sierra so that I can debug this. Maybe you can help? Do you know how to install gdb? Do you use macports installed? If so it is as easy as doing:
sudo port install gdb

There is also denemo in macports:
sudo port install denemo
sudo port install lilypond

The problem with denemo in macports is the fonts are missing in the palettes. These palettes are editable. This means that the fonts can be replaced by svg's. Everything else is ok.

If you don't feel that you can do any of this then I would recommend installing winebottler and using it to run the windows version of denemo.
http://winebottler.kronenberg.org

Jeremiah