Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #49461] macOS Sierra causing crash

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #49461] macOS Sierra causing crash
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 09:27:56 -0600

That could account for the difference - the bug reported involved
someone already using Denemo (by the sound of it), so the fonts may be
there somewhere. I've just read that fonts on MacOS Sierra are stored
below

/System/Library/Fonts

Denemo installs them in the users ~/Library/Fonts directory. I am not sure yet what is going on.

Jeremiah

So it might be good to have a look in there for the Denemo fonts
(denemo.ttf, feta.ttf, emmentaler.ttf) and install them if they are not
present.

http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2

> That version does the same thing.

Thanks for testing this. Hopefully Jeremiah (who builds that binary) may
have a clue as to what is going on.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49461>