Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Bar line numbering
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 15:11:30 +0100

On Mon, 2016-08-01 at 20:55 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Found it:
>
>  (d-SetMeasureNumberOffset 0) and it disappears.
>
> seems a rather strange way of getting rid of something!

Well, it is the obvious thing to do as a low-level interface, I've added
a user-facing command now in Measures->Display Effects to set the
current (and subsequent) bar's display bar number. I think this is what
you need to match up the display to an arbitrary chunk of a score you
are transcribing from without affecting the typeset.

Available from tomorrow's binary build...

Richard