Re: [Denemo-devel] The overnight builds

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The overnight builds
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:41:42 +0100

On Thu, 2016-06-09 at 08:58 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 14:55 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > I built a mingw binary for testing.
> >
> I've tested the zip and everything seems perfect

It seems I was sloppy in my testing, and had the preferences still
pointing to an installed version of LilyPond.
In fact, the ghostscript package is not working, so it does not typeset
without using an external LilyPond. Here is the output of running
LilyPond from the June 8th zip directory on a file called junk.ly:

Converting to `junk.pdf'...
Invoking `gs -dNOSAFER -dDEVICEWIDTHPOINTS=595.28 -dDEVICEHEIGHTPOINTS=841.89
-dCompatibilityLevel=1.4 -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH
 -r1200 -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=junk.pdf -c.setpdfwrite
-f./tmp-lilypond-oBI6Oe'...

GPL Ghostscript 9.15 (2014-09-22)
Copyright (C) 2014 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
Deleting `./tmp-lilypond-oBI6Oe'...
]
fatal error: failed files: "junk.ly"

I noticed as well, that this was a development version of LilyPond, not 2.18.2