Re: [Denemo-devel] The overnight builds

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The overnight builds
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 08:58:43 +0100

On Wed, 2016-06-08 at 14:55 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I built a mingw binary for testing.

I've tested the zip and everything seems perfect - the microphone in
works, and I tried out the latest features, the new self-hiding feature
for hidden staffs and creating click tracks and intro with the beat
patterns selected by the user, they are working too. I noticed a couple
of wrinkles (if you create an Intro and then a click track then time
signature changes in the piece aren't copied, and the playback start
marker avoids being placed on the Intro) but I think we are getting
close to a new release.

The current set of features for 2.0.10 is this:

    More Conditional Settings
        Apply conditions to score directives
        Use for page breaks between movements, margins etc
    Lyrics Pane Improvements
        Save directly from verse
        Navigate verses from keyboard
    Hidden Staff Improvements
        Now auto-show when the cursor moves on them
        Can be navigated with the mouse as well as keyboard
        Settings stored with score
    New Commands
        Create Click-Track
            Auto-filled with beats