Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles, buttons etc.

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Titles, buttons etc.
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 09:18:29 +0100

Hello everyone.
Sorry for delay.
First problem with titles, movements etc. existed with my old files. I can't
reproduce it again. It happened when first movement was open without notes then
i opened second movement and numbers didnt appear. If it happen again and i
manage to reproduce error I'll send a file.
Windows appearing in back is not very big deal for me. Big deal is that I enjoy
working in Denemo.
Haris

Poslano s mojeg iPhonea