[Denemo-devel] Titles, buttons etc.

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Titles, buttons etc.
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 00:01:55 +0100

Dear Richard, didn't write for a few days. Actually I was busy working with
Denemo. I'm trying to make as more costumization as possible to make my typing
faster and efficient. This kind of costumization which Denemo gives is
incredible.
Anyway, I want to report teo bugs in 2.0.3.
1. Sometimes titles, buttons toolbar dissapear and there is no way to turn it
on again. Im clicking on View, titles buttons etc and movements number doesnt
show. I can analyse in more detail when it happens but now im not sure. It
happened to me in previous versions too.
2. Popup windows appear in the back of main window here in mac. For example
when command center is open and popup windows is telling shortcut is already
taken, it appears behind command center. It also happened in every version I
used.

Poslano s mojeg iPhonea