Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed" Denemo 2.0.1.
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 12:27:26 +0000

Thanks very much for this: I see that it is a bug affecting all
versions/operating systems: it is only affecting Simple Titles, not Book
Titles. It happens even without invoking the editor, i.e. it is enough
to enter Čć as a simple title, save and try to reload.

I still haven't understood why, but I will not doubt get it fixed later
today.

Richard