Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed"

From: Haris Brkovic
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problem with "file load failed"
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 11:15:14 +0100

Thank you, my file is for practice purpose so it doesn't need to be fixed, I'll
input it again.
I'm happy I found a mistake which frustrated me and that's that non ASCII
characters and as soon I don't use them file can open normally.
(I forgot to mention that quotation marks doesn't show either.)
I like possibility to change a mistake with text editor.
I worked on two files, one loadable and one not. I think if bug is located i
don't need to send it to you?
Anyway, i'm hooked. Denemo is such great piece of software.
I'll contribute by sending eventual problems, suggestions and, of course, I can
press Donate button, but I can't find it on denemo.org.
Sincerely, Haris Brković