Re: [Denemo-devel] New Debian packages for 2.0.x

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] New Debian packages for 2.0.x
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:19:49 +0000

On Wed, 2015-10-28 at 21:42 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> okay, I have compiled the newest version from git and uploaded it.
I've updated the website instructions to match - I noticed the package
is named 2.0.0 but I guess it is actually 2.0.1 as it is from master.
The instruction dpkg -i *denemo*2.0.0*.deb would still be ok I guess?

> have built without jack support because that does not work for me (I do
> not hear a sound from Denemo with jack, although jack works with other
> applications -- yet via ALSA, Denemo does produce sound).

Hmm, I haven't tried either, but I thought someone recently said they
had JACK working with Denemo.

Richard