[Denemo-devel] export to music xml ?

From: Isabelle Ramade
Subject: [Denemo-devel] export to music xml ?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 10:09:38 +0200

Hi
I am considering composing music and as a supporter of free software would like to find a wysiwyg music editor, importing and exporting in formats like midi lilypond and musicXML
i have two questions :

-is denemo wysiwyg ?

-for frescobaldi there is an exporter to musicxml but i did not find such mention for denemo
could you please tell me if this is under development ?

thanks a lot,

NB : you should put a donate button on the web site  or resort to crowdfunding !

composers (not always keen on computer science !) are in great need of convenient free software tools and advanced import export functions

moreover i want to use the ircam free software OpenMusic (for composing contemporary music)

i have no idea whether there is a link between this software and lilpond or other free software

and between and ircam and
the free software community
i wish their wonderful software would have more support from the community

yours sincerely

Isabelle Ramade
AFUL
Wikimedia france