Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 2.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 2.0
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 16:00:59 +0100

I've been a little quiet about the 2.0 release schedule. It is for
purely personal reasons - I needed to get to grips with beaming in
LilyPond, and so I have put the results of this work into the release.
You can now set up the beaming rule you want by doing an example by hand
selecting it, and invoking a command.
 And just when I thought this was done, I realised that the case I had
needed manual beaming, so I needed to find all the places where it was
needed. So I've coded up a Search & Replace command, something long in
the back of my mind, but needing a real life use-case.
How it works is that you make a selection and invoke
Navigation->Seek->Search Rhythmic Pattern (or Ctrl-f, Ctrl-f) and this
searches for the same sequence of note-durations on the staff. When
found you can stop to edit, or if you have the edit commands recorded in
the Scheme window you can execute them and continue.

Now, I *really* think it is time we moved to a release!

Is a set of binaries possible now?

Richard