Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems opening Denemo

From: Linda Pan
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Problems opening Denemo
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 00:11:06 -0400

I have Yosemite. After trying about 6 more times it somehow magically worked for me and I got to write a few things. I've got another question though--how do I get the Denemo Print View to display all of the voice parts separately? I'm trying to write for a small a cappella group so I have separate lines for solo, soprano, alto, tenor and bass but the Denemo Print View mashes all of them onto one line which makes it very hard to read.

I'd appreciate any advice since I'm super not techie and am not trying to do anything fancy. Apologies if you are not the person to ask about this; please tell me who I could bother instead. Thank you!

Linda