Re: [Denemo-devel] Inserting a tremolo

From: Cantor Stuart Binder
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Inserting a tremolo
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:28:36 -0400

Richard,

I'll have to try a fresh install at some point to see if I can figure out why
the quarter and half note spacers were not initially in the rest menu. I think
I had to use More Commands to add them. I'll check that out and get back to you.

I was able to confirm that the editor does not crash if continuous typesetting
is off. The problem only occurs when continuous typesetting is on and the Print
View is open.

Finally, I'm trying to figure out how to transpose a score (I'd like to print
high and low voice versions), but the process is eluding me. I can see (from
docs and the email archive) that there's a way to transpose for printing (which
would be fine), but I can't see how to do it.

Thanks,
Stuart