Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:06:53 +0000

On Thu, 2015-01-22 at 12:31 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-01-18 at 18:33 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> > I can only suggest that you post up a version of the zip file that
> > works
> > on XP for you Jeremiah and I will test it on the virgin laptop that
> > can get access to.
>
> I've just fixed some serious regressions in 1.2.1 to do with editing
> tied notes. Can you update the binaries.

I've tested the

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.mingw.exe

and this is working, with the fixes to tied note editing.

I've also downloaded and unzipped

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip

dated 22 Jan

and this has regfont.exe missing from usr/bin so the Denemo.bat
complains (three times) before startup, but it works on this Vista
machine because the fonts are already available.

I haven't tested

http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0.zip

what is this one?