Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] binreloc for mingw builds?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:10:30 +0000

On Fri, 2015-01-09 at 23:12 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I found that mingw build was already relocatable.
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-1.2.0-win_rococ_test.zip
>

> I tested it in windows 7

I've tested it in Vista on a machine that previously had Denemo
installed, and it was able to find the fonts from the previous
installation (presumably in C:\Windows\Fonts)

Is there a standard install-a-font thing in windows? I don't know of
one, but I think if a user clicks on a font then windows might offer to
install it (???)
Is there a private-to-the-user font thing on windows? There is the code

#ifdef G_OS_WIN32
  AddFontResource (fontpath);
#endif
which is in utils.c does this set fontpath to the USB memory stick if
that is where the binary is?