[Denemo-devel] choral template questions

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] choral template questions
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 11:28:29 -0500

I'm using a choral template--that is SATB with piano-- for the first time. When I click in the piano right hand, the cursor doesn't move there, instead it is attached to the bass piano staff with the arrow keys all the way up so the note shows in the right hand staff. But rests, when I insert them, show up in the bass staff. What does this mean?