Re: [Denemo-devel] a mingw build from master?

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] a mingw build from master?
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:28:04 +0100

On Sun, 2014-07-27 at 13:01 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have built another Mingw snapshot based on gtk2.

Thanks - this is testing just fine. I made some progress on my inability
to run the Unix binaries - it is, as you suggested, the 32/64-bit
problem, I've found references to it. Sadly, the stuff that should allow
running 32-bit binaries will not install without uninstalling things
like libfluidsynth-dev, so I haven't actually got myself in a better
position to test those.
I wonder if I could run them on the virtual machine ... and I wonder if
you could generate 64-bit versions without a lot more work?

Richard