Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage: Download

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Homepage: Download
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 17:16:27 +0100

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 17:42 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> If I download the stable version from the Homepage
> (http://www.denemo.org/downloads-page/) by following the link "Get the
> latest stable release sourcecode" (pointing to
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/denemo.git/snapshot/stable.tar.gz), I
> seem to get the wrong version. Fort example, the aubio version is not
> detected correctly, but it is when I grab
> http://www.denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.1.6.tar.gz  I suppose the
> on-the-fly generation from git does not work correctly?

It should certainly work correctly, on the face of it you seem to be
reporting a regression.
I just downloaded (as a distinct user) the link and ran the ./autogen.sh
&& ./configure
it gave
[...]
checking for LIBAUBIO_4... no
checking for LIBAUBIO_3... yes
[...]

which I think reflects the fact that Debian stable has aubio 3.

What exactly are you seeing that is wrong?

Richard