Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Updating reference files for system testing
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 17:49:12 +0100

On Sun, 2014-05-18 at 16:03 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> I changed the cursor position, but this is another thing. Even in
> interactive mode, I could not keep the same cursor position when I
> opened and save a file.

hmm, there was an off-by-one bug in the cursor position, now fixed. I
re-tested hemiola.denemo (as a separate user) and it was idempotent and
I have checked it back in.
I await the travis verdict on this before doing the other - I will
create a regression test for the cursor position on reload, if the
testing system then appears to be working.