Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, comma

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Git master currently broken for command saving, command center operations ....
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:54:23 +0000

In fact I can see a newly introduced (?) bug which may have its origin
in this code change: the thumbnail invocation of Denemo is failing.
On quitting Denemo it is spawning Denemo again to get the thumbnail and
gives the following error:

 Denemo 1_1_1
Loaded keymap /home/rshann/.denemo-1.1.1/actions/Default.commands

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_menu_shell_insert: assertion
`GTK_IS_MENU_SHELL (menu_shell)' failed

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_action_group_get_action: assertion
`GTK_IS_ACTION_GROUP (action_group)' failed
Arranger Profile

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_window_set_title: assertion `GTK_IS_WINDOW
(window)' failed

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_get_nth_page: assertion
`GTK_IS_NOTEBOOK (notebook)' failed

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_set_tab_label_text: assertion
`GTK_IS_NOTEBOOK (notebook)' failed

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_notebook_set_menu_label_text: assertion
`GTK_IS_NOTEBOOK (notebook)' failed

(denemo:24542): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_label_set_text: assertion `GTK_IS_LABEL
(label)' failed

Actually, as I write this, I recall some problem before with thumbnailing since
you started to work on non-interactive testing
- this looks different however from what I recall before.

Richard