Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo

From: Yasushi Imoto
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:07:39 +0900

I'm sorry reply late.  I was away yesterday.
What I did at the fourth step,
> 4. invoke lilypond source,
was [View]-[Lilypond].  Thus, as you say, I can keep the ability to edit my music.

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 7:13 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 10:03 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:

> > 1. make a new voice to the staff you want to add dynamics at the
> > middle position of notes
> > 2. insert adequate notes into the voice
> > 3. set dynamics to the notes
> > 4. invoke lilypond source

I am not sure what you mean by this: you could use File->Export LilyPond
and then edit that file, but then you cannot go back to editing in
Denemo. Better you can use View->Score Layout then customize the layout
and either
      * edit the fields in the score layout view, or
      * use "Convert to LilyPond Text" and edit in the View->LilyPond
        window.

This way you keep the ability to edit the music in Denemo. (If you
subsequently change the structure - e.g add another staff - then you
need to re-create/edit the customized score layout though, as it does
not include to your new staff etc).

Richard