Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] About note markings in Denemo
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:11:02 +0000

On Sat, 2013-11-23 at 01:57 +0900, Yasushi Imoto wrote:
> Thank you for your quick reply.
> I've just opened the attached denemo file and noticed its working
> fine.
> Thank you very much.
>

> To make a Dynamic staff is a new feature of 1.0.8 or 1.0.9?
> I can't find a corresponding menu item in 1.0.6 although it can
> display
> a staff marked D on its head and works fine.  I checked 1.0.9 has the
> menu but many Windows users are thought to be still using 1.0.6.
> Are there any way to make a Dynamic staff with 1.0.6?

If the command is not present in a given version it could be imported -
it is a matter of copying the actions directory from the newer sources
into ~/.denemo-1.0.6. Otherwise you would need to resort to writing
LilyPond syntax to be inserted...

Please include the list in your replies, as others may benefit from the
discussion (most are too shy to email publicly, thank you for doing so!)

Richard