Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 15:53:59 +0100

One of the things that I wanted to build the windows version for was to
test out if we have got the fonts thing right yet. At the moment AFAICS
we only install Denemo.ttf, changing denemo.nsi as follows:

Function postinstall_denemo
        CopyFiles /silent "$INSTDIR\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\Denemo.ttf"
"$WINDIR\Fonts\Denemo.ttf"
        CopyFiles /silent "$INSTDIR\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\feta.ttf"
"$WINDIR\Fonts\feta.ttf"
        CopyFiles /silent
"$INSTDIR\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\emmentaler.ttf"
"$WINDIR\Fonts\emmentaler.ttf"
        StrCpy $FONT_DIR "$WINDIR\Fonts"
        !insertmacro InstallTTFFont
"${ROOT}\usr\share\fonts\truetype\denemo\Denemo.ttf"
        ClearErrors
FunctionEnd

might fix this - though I don't know what the line starting !insertmacro
InstallTTFFont  is all about, perhaps this needs cloning for those two
fonts too. The trouble is, if we have previously installed LilyPond
those fonts are likely to be hanging about, so we think our install is
good.

Richard