Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building gub in VirtualBox
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 09:02:06 -0500

Its in a TeX package. I believe its called texlive-metapost.

Jeremiah

On Oct 9, 2013 2:15 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
I have installed VirtualBox and the Debian 7.1.0 Stable distro with the
packages
git, gcc, g++ and some tex thing to get mpost installed in addition to
the default desktop packages.

 I have started building from jjbenham's gub with branch mingw
git checkout mingw
alter denemo.py to build from master and then

make PLATFORMS='mingw' denemo

these Download stages failed:
        imagemagick -> changed to denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub....
        libsndfile -> changed to denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub....
        librubberband  -> changed to denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub....

Then everything starts building, but it hangs on lilypondcairo (really
hangs, it is always a long stage, but this is hanging for hours
seemingly in mpost ...)
Any ideas? What package should be present from the Debian stable distro
to give mpost?