Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.6

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.0.6
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 10:22:45 +0100

I have updated the translations for the 1.0.6 release. Jeremiah, can you
create the final tarball & binaries for sanity checking before uploading
to ftp.gnu.org? Oh, and can you include the

Caption "${PRETTY_NAME} ${INSTALLER_VERSION} for Microsoft Windows - Please
re-boot when done!"

line that I mentioned in a previous email, so that windows users don't
get disappointed?

I've included a mention of the musicXML .mxl zip file format in the
release notes which now read:

Import MusicXML
              * Direct import of music XML
      * Improved Rhythm Entry
              * Dotted rhythms in two keypresses
              * Triplets in three keypresses
              * Slurred versions of these too.
      * Combined Key Signatures
      * Search and Edit
              * Seek a selected type of item
              * Edit or continue seeking
              * Applies to ornaments, Rehearsal Marks, barlines ...
      * Grace Note Hints
              * works around the long-standing LilyPond "feature"
      * More Wysiwyg facilties
              * Adjust padding of fermata, trills etc
      * New Italian Translation

Notes:
        Many MusicXML files are being created with .mxl suffix. These are
actually zipped files with the relevant .xml file inside. Unzip before
        Windows users, please re-boot after installing Denemo.

Richard