Re: [Denemo-devel] About shortcuts and command files

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] About shortcuts and command files
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:02:00 +0100

On Thu, 2013-07-18 at 15:21 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if it is really useful to keep command files and shortcuts in
> different files.
> What do you think ?

They were originally in one file. I don't recall exactly what splitting
them was about: I would imagine the idea was that it a command could
load a (small) set of shortcuts for a task. This would be quicker than
processing the entire set of commands (which even now is only a tiny
fraction of the things LilyPond could handle).

Richard