Re: [Denemo-devel] select all

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] select all
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:22:19 +0200

Thank you! "Select all music in movement" makes life easier.

In the present case, I am writing an arrangement for five voices, and
adapting it to the ambitus of the people involved needed transposing (we
were still discussing who will sing which voice). Actual transposition
seems the right thing to me, particularly since adjustments on the
voices might be needed as well.

Andreas