Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 09:01:38 +0100

On Sun, 2013-03-31 at 09:52 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I took some time browsing through the commands and some corresponding
> scripts, particularly looking at the titles, but I couldn't locate the
> script that creates the button (is it built-in?).

The button creation activated by setting the display field of the
directive. That is, for score and movement directives they display
themselves via buttons (I think this is perhaps only one of the ways
they display themselves - I will have to look-up the details, but I
would be looking for a score directive that sets the display field and
then the override field to indicate how to use the display field).
I'll try to get round to writing this up today and email it then.