Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Scheme script for score directive
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:56:29 +0000

On Fri, 2013-03-29 at 15:13 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> trying to create a score directive to insert lilypond commands at the
> end of a score (in my case a fancy markup with several columns), I wrote
> the following scheme script, using TypesetVersesAtEnd as template:
>
> (let ((tag "IncludeFileAtEnd"))
> (d-DirectivePut-score-postfix tag "\\include \"filename.ly\"")
> (d-DirectivePut-score-override tag DENEMO_OVERRIDE_AFFIX)
> (d-SetSaved #f))
>
> Unfortunately I have to insert the full path of the filename I want to
> include. Is there a possibility to get the path where the current
> document is located and use it?
Sorry, this is a bit unfinished. The intended line of development is
that it should look first in the user's local files
(~/.denemo-1.0.0/actions/lilypond I think that would be) and only then
in the system place ($PREFIX/share/denemo/actions/lilypond). But that's
not yet done.

>  Also, it would be nice to create a
> button where the user can edit the contents easily (i.e. not using edit
> score directives).
This sort of stuff is quite common. The simplest is you test if there is
already a score directive with the tag and if so get its current value
and then get the path from the user giving the old value as suggested
value.
And you can also cause the directive you have created to display itself
as a button, when clicking the button will re-run the command, where you
do the above test.
If you cannot easily locate an example of this behavior let me know and
I will dig one out.

Richard