Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:21:07 +0000

On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 09:50 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I was using the release 0.9.6 or whatever it is called with the
> denemo.py file I sent and the rc10 tarball. The mingw branch needs
> some correction. that's on my todo list.

Hmm, I see I have caused some confusion here by naming branch mingw
locally, that is I did:

git checkout -b mingw origin/release-mingw-0.9.6

so the branch I am using *is* the release-mingw-0.9.6 branch which in my
local repository is called just mingw. I have just checked that this is
really the case by looking in my denemo.py and checking that it has the
release-mingw-0.9.6 lines that comment out jack and lash, while your git
mingw branch does not have these lines at all.

So, I am using the same branch as you, with the only change being to
delete the ABI=32 which you had inserted with
b942d5bb2cf1dcd3812c548a488655def4edf501 seven months ago, which stops
my 64 bit system from building gmp.

The python failure is strange because looking back through the log there
is nothing to indicate that anything went wrong before it tried to
install.

Richard