Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The missing regex in mxe build
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:33:26 +0000

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 08:07 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I just gubbed up a new mingw build from the release-mingw-0.9.6
> branch.
> I have not wine taste tested it yet :)
> http://www.denemo.org/downloads/denemo-1.0.0.~rc.9-0.mingw.exe

I have downloaded and tested this on a vista laptop - everything worked
that I tried ok, including MIDI in.
I will test it further on the xp machines I can get at, where various
strange symptoms have been seen in the past.
As I mentioned in my previous email, I have checked in a fix for the
current master requiring the static srfi stuff on windows, so if you
create a new rc10 from this we could be ready to roll.
I'll try and build myself from your gub using the branch on your gub
branch named "release-mingw-0.9.6".